In this section, you will be able to add the users or group of users that will be the recipients of the reports published with a task.
The users you will add can receive the email sent during the execution of the task and/or have access to the reports in the Qalyptus Hub.
To add recipients, follow these steps:
- On the Tasks page, click on the name of a task to edit it.
- Go to the tab Recipients.
- Click Add Users.
- A window opens.
- Select one or more users.
- Select the Send e-mail checkbox to allow the user to receive the distribution email.
- Select the Can see in Hub checkbox to allow the user to view reports in the Qalyptus Hub.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
To add a group of users, follow the same steps by clicking on the Add Groups button.