File Storage Services
Qalyptus Server allows you to save generated reports in folders but also in remote storage places like FTP.
In this section, we will see how to create a storage file services to use when creating destinations.
Create an FTP service
To create an FTP service, follow the steps below:
- Connect to Qalyptus Server.
- Go to Administration> System> File Storage Service.
- Click Add a service
- Enter the information in the following fields:
- Name: Enter the name of the service.
- Description: Enter a description for the service (optional).
- Default: Check this box to set this service as the default service.
- Type: Choose FTP.
- FTP server: Host name of your FTP server.
- FTP username: Username of the FTP user.
- FTP password: Password of the FTP user.
- Passive Mode: Check this box if you want to use passive mode.
- Click Test Connection to verify access to the service.
- Click Save.