The General Settings page contains the following items:
- Temporary folder: This is where the temporary files generated by Qalyptus Server will be saved.
- Template Files: This is where template files will be saved when importing your Qalyptus projects.
- Logs folder: This is where the different log files that Qalyptus Server generates will be saved.
- Site default language: This is the language used by Qalyptus Server (log files, mail notification, message to unauthenticated users, …). This language should not be confused with the language chosen by the user for his profile.
- Days to keep On-demand requests: Choose how many days you want to keep the requests execution history. Put 0 for an unlimited number of days.
- On-Demand request priority: The priority of the requests made via manual execution of a task, Qalyptus On-Demand extension, and API. Priority order from 1 to 100.
- Subscription task priority: The priority of the tasks created by subscribing to a report in Qalyptus Hub or by subscribing to a Qlik Sense object using the Qalyptus Notify extension. Priority order from 1 to 100.
- Default Email message: This is a default email body that will automatically appear in the Email part when you schedule a task to run.