It is important to follow the execution of the report generation tasks. Tasks statuses are available on the Status page.
This page contains two parts: Scheduled Tasks, On demand requests and Report subscriptions.
In this tab you will find all tasks that have at least one programming. The tab contains the following items:
- Run button and Stop task.
- Task Name.
- Name of the programming.
- Flag if the task is active or not.
- Status: Job Status (Never, Queued, Running, Stopped, Error, Completed).
Last Execution: The start date of the last run.
- Next Execution: Date of the next run of the task.
- Action/Open log file: Download and open the log file linked to the last execution of the task.
On demand requests
This tab contains all tasks, reports run on demand. Tasks and reports run from the Tasks, Reports page or from outside (with the Qalyptus API). Example: On demand generation of reports from Qlik Sense App using Qalyptus On-Demand extension.
This tab contains the following items:
- Run and Stop button.
- Title of the task or report.
- Source of the element.
- Output format of the report (s).
- Name of the project to which the item is linked.
- Status: Execution Status (Never, Queued, Running, Stopped, Error, Completed).
- Last Execution: The start date of the last run.
- End of execution: The end date of the last run.
- Action/Download: Download the result of the run if its source is: On-demand or Report.
- Action/Open log file: Download and open the log file linked to the last run.
- Action/Delete: Delete the item.
This tab contains all the subscriptions to reports created by users. A subscription is a scheduled task to generate a report and send it to a user by email.
This tab contains the following elements:
- Name of the report.
- The subject of the email.
- The name of the own of the subscription.
- The schedule chosen to receive the report.
- The last status of the task execution.
- Date of the last execution of the task.
- Date of the next execution of the task.
In the Action menu, it is possible to see the log of the execution of the task as well as to unsubscribe a user from a report.