Distribute reports by email
When the task is running, you can send an email to users to distribute reports or simply notify them.
To configure the email that will be sent to users at the end of reports generation, follow the steps below:
- In the Tasks page, click on the name of a task to edit it.
- Go to the tab Distribution> Email.
- Check the checkbox Send email.
- Enter the sender’s email address in the From field.
- In the BC field, you can add the email addresses of the users who will be in copy of the email (optional). Separate email addresses with a comma.
- In the BCC field, you can add the email addresses of the users who will be in hidden copy of the email (optional). Separate email addresses with a comma.
- Enter a subject for the email in the Subject field.
- In the Message field, enter the message for the email. You can use variables (tags) in writing your message. Start writing # to add tags. The available tags are: the user’s full name, the user’s email, the list of reports, and the list of destinations.
- To attach the reports to the email, check the Attaching Files checkbox.
- Click Save.