Change the port of Qalyptus Server
The default port of Qalyptus Server is: 3994. You can change the port number during the installation of Qalyptus or after installation.
To change the port after installing Qalyptus Server, follow the following steps:
- Connect to the machine where Qalyptus Server is installed with the user who runs the Qalyptus Server service
- In the start menu, search Qalyptus Server Configuration
- Click on Qalyptus Server Configuration and go to the General tab
- Enter the username and password of the user who runs the Qalyptus Server service
- Change the port number. Use a port number not reserved by another application
- If you are using a certificate other than the self-signed Qalyptus certificate, enter the fingerprint of the certificate you are using in the Certificate field
- Click on Save
- A confirmation message will be displayed when the port number is changed
Note that once you have changed the port number, the address of Qalyptus Server with the old port number will no longer work.