Change the port of the database
The default port number of the Qalyptus Server database is 4048. You can modify the Port number of Qalyptus Server at any time with the number of your choice provided that it is not in use by another application.
To change the database port, follow the steps below:
- Connect to the machine where Qalyptus Server is installed
- In the start menu, search Qalyptus Server Configuration
- Click on Qalyptus Server Configuration and go to the Database Settings tab
- Enter the new port number in the Port field
- Click on Save
- A confirmation message will be displayed when the port number is changed
If you have set up ODBC connections with the Qalyptus Server database, remember to modify the Port so that they can continue working.